Darwin’s Choice is a strategic card game for 2 – 6 players, which is fully dedicated to evolution. The game mechanics behind Darwin’s Choice require tactical/strategic thinking and give you a good understanding of evolution.
With a total of 336.207 CHF and 5.092 Backers (collected in two Kickstarter campaigns), Darwin’s Choice is the most successful Swiss board/card game on Kickstarter – To the Kickstarter Campaign
- Duration: 60 – 120 minutes
- Number of Players: 2-6
- Age: 10+ (“Child-friendly rules 7+” included)
- FSC certified
- 100% Carbon neutral, certified by myclimate
- Artist: Rozenn Grosjean
- Authors: Marc Dür, Samuel Luterbacher, Elio Reinschmidt
What is included in this bundle?
Darwin’s Choice – Before and After
This is the final expansion to Darwin’s Choice and requires the base game.
- Small Animal Cards (137) with dinosaur/prehistoric species
- Large Animal Cards (102) with dinosaur/prehistoric species
- Biome Cards (8)
- Human Event Cards (14)
- Human Territories (16)
- Special Cards (3)
- National Park Chip (1)
- First Player Marker (1)
- Arrow-Shaped Chips (2)
- Waste Chips (33)
- Rule Book (1)
- Rulebook in additional languages to download: German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese